Thursday, March 31, 2011

La Buena Vida

Adios Mexico!!! Just got back from my 7 day Mexican Riviera cruise!! Oh how I miss it already!

We were on the Carnival Spirit, and it was one of the funnest vacations of my life! Me, Shelby, Spencer & Jer were in one room, and Sadie, Court, Kari, & Liz were in another. A group of about 8 Brighton Boys went to!! It was soo much fun!!
We drove all the way to San Diego, where we set sail!!! Such a long car drive. We all passed out!The cruise stopped in Cabo San Lucas for 2 days and we soaked up the sun on Lover's beach!
Then we were in La Paz for a day! Just relaxed and enjoyed the beautiful sunshine!

One night on the cruise ship they had this game called The Quest. We got in groups of 5, and they would tell you to do different things like first group who brings 3 room cards...or first group with a boy wearing lipstick...and it got saucy! My group took first place and won a bottle of champagne..too bad we had no use for it:)


The food was great! Super fancy. Suchada was our waitress and was the cutest lady I have ever met in my life!! She is from Thailand!! Love you Su:)



Thats about all......It was sooo much fun besides the sea sickness I got:( Can't wait for next year though!!!

No comments: