Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My 30 Day Battle!!

Today kicked off the first day of the hardest battle I will ever fight......NO CHOCOLATE, CANDY, BROWNIES, COOKIES, SWEETS, SUGAR, ANYTHING!!!!

March 20th, my friends and I will set sail for our cruise in Mexico! I am extremely excited because I have never been on a cruise before!! However.........my bod is not too excited for that itsy bitsy tennie weenie yellow polka dot bikini!

So here I am challenging myself to a 30 day NO SUGAR battle. I also am starting an even more intense work out schedule. My day at work is filled with exercise, and then after work will be filled with some mean work out sessions! My goal is to not sit for more that 15 minutes at a time. So I have myself on the following schedule:

8:00 50 Calf Raises
8:15 Walk the Stairs
8:30 20 Tricep Dips
8:45 30 Lunge/Squat combo
Repeat Every Hour
Then My Workout Schedule for the week is the following:

Monday 30 Min Abs, 1 hr Bootcamp (Best interval class ever)
Tuesday 1 hr Kickbox
Wednesday 1 hr Pole Fitness
Thursday 1 hr Cardio/Killer Ab Workout
Saturday 1 hr Yoga

Hopefully this schedule will help me to look like this.....>
I am doing good so far. My body percent fat is down to 15.3%. And my goal is just to get it under 15%. I really need to focus on toning and muscle gain because I am currently at my ideal weight. So here goes nothing.
WISH ME LUCK!!!

No comments: