Friday, December 30, 2011

I Guess Now I Have Something to Blog About...

Well Christmas I took a step into a new life. Joshua Edward Wayman, my best friend and the love of my life, asked me to join his crew:) He is a gangster, a straight up G. And the gangster life is the life for me.....Just kidding.

WE'RE GETTING MARRIED!!! Josh really out-did himself with the ring, but I love it so much. I really feel like the luckiest girl in the whole world. Josh is the love of my life! I never dreamed I would find someone who would match up so perfectly with me. Thanks MATCH.com...or maybe it was eharmony....Oh I can't remember:) But July 14th we are about to join forces and become a happy little family! We'll be living in my little studio apartment for now, hoping not to kill each other! I love you Josh! I'm so excited for the day to come where I wake up next to you every morning!!

1 comment:

Ashlyn said...

Hurray!!! I can't wait either :)